Last updated 10/6/12
I used to have hundreds of these, collected from when I was a kid and more recently. Several ruthless purges at various house moves have whittled in down somewhat but I still have quite a few, many of which I don't really need so when I get time I will add a few at a time here. Condition ranges from mint to restoration project but I will try and give an honest decription although I am no expert! Re paints will probably not have been done by me! Note that cars offered for restoration will be as far as I can tell complete (unless stated) although may be damaged but I would consider them perfectly restorable, incomplete cars will be described as "for spares" although often reproduction parts are available and may well be restorable.Mint will only be used to describe cars bought new by myself and will probably mainly apply to Vanguards etc.
I am more than happy to consider swaps (see Wanted) especially Tri-ang/Hornby etc model railway items/spares/junk etc.
Postage will have to be assessed on an individual basis as some of these are quite heavy.
Click on list below or scroll down to see what I have on offer
For other 1/32nd scale diecasts in a similar vein to Britains see Other Diecasts
Currently all sold.
96012 Spenders Ford Sierra Cosworth, car as new, box some shelf wear - £7.50
Corgi Classics D982 Bedford CA Dormobile (although I would say it was more of a "Farmers Untilty Brake", ie very basic minibus, just like my dad had in the 60s) Lt blue/cream. MB but box slighty grubby from storage £6
Corgi Classics D708 Ford Cortina Mk1 saloon (post 1965), spruce green, obviously based around a lotus shell as has front quarter bumpers (see below). MB SOLD
Corgi Classics D708 Ford Lotus Cortina Mk1 saloon white/green stripe.Box claims 1963 but in actual fact is post 1965 Airflow type.MB £7
Corgi Classics D981 Bedford CA van 1990 collectors club yellow/blue. MB but box slighty grubby from storage £8
Corgi Classics 957 Morris Minor van 1959, Royal Mail. This is the very first version made in Portugal. MB but box slighty grubby from storage £8`
Corgi C271/1 James Bond Aston Martin, from about 1990 approx - working ejector seat, bullet screen and front machine guns MB £10`
Corgi Promotional 1988 Le Mans Jaguar - came free with a can of Castrol GTX roughly 1990 in blister pack unopened. Some shelf wear to packaging otherwise MB £10
Corgi Promotionals for Fina Petrol 1992 - Drummer AEC cabover, Fina Morris Tanker, AEC cabover Hustler and Morris Tanker Butler (box crushed but model OK) all ex/boxed and some shelf wear to boxes - £5 the lot
Dinky Collection DY-3 1965 MGB GT Dk Blue. Made in the late 80s/early 90s. Box has a few marks, car pretty much as new £8
Nothing at the moment but will try to get some listed
Some of these were bought as reference material when modelling and all were bought brand new.All are 1/43rd scale.
- VA 5000 Triumph Herald 1200 red.Mint/Boxed £7.50
- VA 5001 Triumph Herald 1200 British School of Motoring. Mint/Boxed £7.50
- VA 04405 Austin A60 Cambridge Cardiff City Police Ltd edition of 5000, mint/boxed £7.50
- VA 08703 Vauxhall HB Viva SL in Peacock blue, 1 of 3,700. Box has slight shelf wear, car mint. £8
- Pilen (Spanish) 1/43rd Simca 1200 number 201, blue, opening bonnet and tailgate - complete, chipped paint, front axle bent, on the plus side, screw together construction so easy to restore, offered for restoration £3
- Kinsmart 1950 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall (estate car) black, scale around 1/36th? Doesn't look too out of place on a Scalextric layout. Car mint, box a bit battered - £3.50
- Bang 7074 GT40 le mans 1969 1/43rd. Mint/boxed £10
- Norev Simca 1000 1961- 1965 lt blue bought new in France 1997. Mint/boxed £10
- Airfix 1653 Patton tank, OO/HO polypropelene ready made series, not strictly a diecast but I didn't know where else to put it. Mint, box has some wear and one end flap is disconnected but still present. £5
- Tomy T15 Lotus Europa Special BRG - re issue using old Matchbox (I think) tooling. Blister pack unopened M/B £5 + another one, blister pack carefuly cut open. M/B £3
- Burago 1/43rd Valvoline race car - looks like a Porsche GT3 MB £3
- Lledo Promotional Ford Model T Van "MACCESS" - comisiioned by a mates company and pretty rare - £15
- Speedy Power Land Rover Discovery 1/32 scale - similar to Britains model but oversize wheels metallic blue near mint £3
- Saico Land Rover Freelander 1/32nd scale - 2 available, one metallic purpley blue and one metallic "Champagne" both as new £3 each
- Teamsters Euro Smartcars, approx 1/32nd scale 2 available, one red and one metallic blue M/B £3 each
- SS 6712 2001 Mercedes Benz CL600 1/32nd scale as new (unboxed from new) £5
Last updated 10/6/12